- Strawberry Milk- I am reliving my childhood by getting in from work, pouring out a glass of milk, adding 3 teaspoons of strawberry Nesquik and enjoying the delicious treat (perhaps too much, I'm obsessed)
- The sun! It's been so sunny today. I ate my lunch outside and it was gorgeous. It's meant to be a 'barbeque weather weekend' which is making me even happier. I think we're going bike riding.
- Our holiday- we've now booked our holiday in early September to Dubrovnik in Croatia. I am so excited- it's got everything we want from a holiday and if we love it as much as we loved Split then I'm going to be walking around smiling every second.
- Books- I have so many books that I need to read, I would list them all but it'll take forever. I'm looking forward to the holiday where I can totally binge read.
- Honourable mentions: the boy getting a new car; having a ton of Keeping up with the Kardashians to watch; The Time Traveller's Wife impending film release; The Body Shop Event; my upcoming trip to Surrey; old photos; new glasses; saving money by making my own lunches; the new September issue of Vogue; GU pud chocolate souffles
What are you loving this Thursday?