Victoria from the wonderful blog, Lily Loves Lola introduced a lovely idea of writing 5 good things every week in her Monday Summary. I have decided to try and do this idea too as it's easy to post about beauty all the time, and sometimes it's nice to read some of the more personal stuff and to have these posts to look back on. Let me know if you are doing these posts too!
Heart shaped cacti at Ikea
My 5 good things:
1) Living in London. I'm sure most of you know but I moved from Surrey to Clapham in London in October and am so glad we made the move. Yes, rent is expensive but it is so worth it to be living in such a great capital city. I want to make the most of living here so if you have any recommendations of places to visit and things to do let me know!
2) A new cousin. Last week my Uncle and Auntie had a gorgeous baby boy called Walter George. He is so cute and teeny tiny and I cannot wait to meet him!
3) Titanium - by David Guetta and Sia. Can't get enough of this song!
4) Walking. As I live and work in South London my commute is an easy one. Last week I decided to start walking to work so I treated myself to Spotify premium, made myself some playlists and power-walk the half an hour journey. I may arrive at work a bit of a hot mess but I feel so much better for doing it. If I walk to work every day I will be doing 10 miles every week and when the evenings get lighter I'm going to start walking home too.
5) Family-time. This weekend I went back to Surrey and had a lovely weekend seeing the family and hanging out with Charlie. We went to Southampton on Saturday and I made the most of West Quay shopping centre and bought 2 pairs of jeans and some sale items from Zara. Also spent a lot of time in IKEA. The rest of the weekend was spent chilling, watching Bridesmaids and catching up on blogs.