I've seen a lot of YouTubers and bloggers doing the 50 Random Facts tag and so thought I would do my own with 25 Random Facts. I love reading these kind of posts as you get to know everyone that little bit better. So without further ado...
1. My Mum found my name in The Great Gatsby novel.
2. I live in Clapham.
3. I had two huge crushes when I was teen- Leonardo Di Caprio and Orlando Bloom.
4. Disneyworld, Florida is one of my favourite places in the world and am going back in April!
5. Pink is my favourite colour.
6. Chris and I have been together for 6 years- we met in our second year at Leeds University.
7. I used to be a magazine fiend and buy every glossy. Luckily (for my bank balance) I have calmed down with this addiction.
8. My favourite furry friend is my parents dog Charlie. He is a golden retriever and the best dog!
9. I used to work at Topshop as a sales assistant.
10. I am the eldest of three. My brother is called Olly and my sister is called Jess.
11. The Notebook is probably my favourite film.
12. And Ryan Gosling is definitely my number one at the moment.
13. Chris does most of the cooking for us as I would just eat pasta every day.
14. My favourite TV shows of the moment are Grey's Anatomy, Revenge and Girls.
15. I have tried to play the piano and clarinet and didn't do too well.
16. My Dad is a designer and my Mum is a teacher.
17. I went to Leeds University and studied Communications.
18. My 'most listened to' playlist on Spotify is the Top 40. I like mainstream.
19. I can't sing but do quite well on Rock Band with the microphone. Strange!
20. Celebrity gossip would be my Mastermind topic.
21. Chocolate is my weakness.
22. I met my oldest friend, Jen when I was two and I pushed her over. 23 years later and we still see each other regularly.
23. I passed my driving test on my third time and it was the best feeling ever!
24. I sleep talk every night.
25. My favourite nights are staying in, getting cosy on the sofa and watching TV. I am getting old!