I was very excited when this email pinged into my inbox. I have been using Bioderma for over a year- mostly to remove my eye make-up and I absolutely love it. I have been buying my bottles from Guru Makeup Emporium and Ebay however it looks like it is going to be much easier to find when they launch in the UK! I am also looking forward to trying more products from the brand when they become more easily accessible.
There will be five ranges initially launching in the UK:
- Atoderm for dry & atopic skin
- Sensibio for Sensitive Skin
- Sebium for Oily and acne prone skin
- A full high protection photoderm suncare line
- Hydrabio- a line specifically for dehydrated skin
Bioderma will be available from leading pharmacists nationwide (hoping this means Boots!) and dermatologists- there is no specific date set but it should be available from mid-April.