You can follow me on Instagram here
- Popped up to Lincoln to visit my parents. We had a BBQ and did some strawberry and raspberry picking.
- Found a spot on Jenkin's Road in Sheffield where we watched the Tour de France. Chris is a big cyclists so he loved it - and I thought it was great too. Fab atmosphere and so much support for the riders!
- My lovely friend Flora came to stay. We had drinks in Hoxley & Porter (highly recommend) in Angel and a bite to eat. The sun was shining the next day so we visited the local market and chilled in the park.
- Spent even more time back up in Lincoln- I love being able to escape to the country! We went strawberry picking, had a lovely BBQ and spent lots of time outside in the gorgeous sun.
- Went to Cambridge for the weekend to celebrate my friend's birthday. We went shopping, chilled in the park and had dinner and cocktails in Las Iguanas. Nom.
- Finished The State We're In my Adele Parks and it was a great read. I won't give anything away but I couldn't stop thinking about it a few days after reading!
- This recipe from Deliciously Ella for Chia Oats with Coconut Yoghurt looks delicious.
- Love this post about different ways of using Washi tape. I've always wanted to buy some but haven't had any use for it- now I've been inspired!
- Sarah has created a really handy holiday packing list, along with her tips for preparing for your holiday. Jealous of all of you jetting off somewhere!
- I love this Beauty Chat video from Vivianna does Makeup and Lily Pebbles - they are both in such a funny mood which made me feel really happy watching it.
- Orange is the New Black - I mentioned this last month and have to mention it again as I've just finished series 2. What will I watch now?! Series 2 is just as good as the first and the finale was a great episode.
- Since buying our flat I've become obsessed with homeware so this video from DollyBowBow made me very happy- loving all of the pastels!